Lesson 24 | Review and test in Swedish
This is our 24th lesson. We have made it big! We are now much better in Swedish. And it’s time test the knowledge we have gained.
Review and test
We have gone through 16 more lessons since the last test and we have learned many new words, phrases and grammatical categories.
I have prepared a test for you where you can check the knowledge you have gained. There is a question in the very beginning of the test where you can choose to play the test with or without an account. I would recommend to play with it (you can log in with your Facebook account).
Keep up the good work.
Good luck/Lycka till!
Don’t forget to comment this lesson or give it a like. Your feedback is very important and it helps me make the lessons better.
Did you like the lesson?
- Lesson 61 | MySwedish fluency bits #1 Bättre sen än aldrig! November 5, 2020
- Lesson 60 | Most common abbreviations in Swedish part 2 June 14, 2019
- Lesson 59 | The 20 Most Common Swedish Verbs, part two February 27, 2019
- Lesson 58 | The 20 Most Common Swedish Verbs, part one February 22, 2019
- 7 Things that change when moving to a new country February 3, 2019