Lesson 36 | Review and test
This is our 36th lesson. We have made it big! We are now much better in Swedish. And it’s time test the knowledge we have gained.
Test & Review
We have gone through 10 more lessons since the last test and we have learned many new words, phrases and grammatical issues.
I have prepared a test for you where you can check the knowledge you have gained. There is a question in the very beginning of the test where you can choose to play the test with or without an account. I would recommend to play with it (you can log in with your Facebook account).
Keep up the good work.
Good luck/Lycka till!
Don’t forget to comment this lesson or give it a like. Your feedback is very important and it helps me make the lessons better.
Did you like the lesson?
- Lesson 61 | MySwedish fluency bits #1 Bättre sen än aldrig! November 5, 2020
- Lesson 60 | Most common abbreviations in Swedish part 2 June 14, 2019
- Lesson 59 | The 20 Most Common Swedish Verbs, part two February 27, 2019
- Lesson 58 | The 20 Most Common Swedish Verbs, part one February 22, 2019
- 7 Things that change when moving to a new country February 3, 2019