MySwedish fluency bits #1, Bättre sen än aldrig!
Hello beautiful reader ❤️. This is another chapter of our brand new series — Swedish fluency bits. This is a series of short lessons based on native expression. I hope you will like it!
Bättre sen än aldrig!
An English equivalent would is: ”Batter late than never”.
Förlåt att jag inte gratulerade dig på din födelsedag igår! Tack det gör inget. Bättre sen än aldrig.
Sorry for not wishing you a happy birthday yesterday. Thank you! No worries, better late than never.
🇸🇪 That is all for today. See you in the next lesson! 🇸🇪
To get the most of this lesson ✅ write down the expression three times and use it in a sentence. Combe back tomorrow and make sure that you remember the expression
Did you like the lesson?
You may also like
- Lesson 61 | MySwedish fluency bits #1 Bättre sen än aldrig! November 5, 2020
- Lesson 60 | Most common abbreviations in Swedish part 2 June 14, 2019
- Lesson 59 | The 20 Most Common Swedish Verbs, part two February 27, 2019
- Lesson 58 | The 20 Most Common Swedish Verbs, part one February 22, 2019
- 7 Things that change when moving to a new country February 3, 2019