Lesson 8 | MySwedish test I
This is our 8th lesson. We have made it big! We are now much better in Swedish. And now it’s time test the knowledge we have gained.
So far we have learned:
1. the alphabet
2. nouns and genders
4. tips & tricks for pronunciation
5. basic phrases
6. introduction to the present tense
7. possessive pronouns
I have prepared a test for you where you can check the knowledge you have gained. Keep up the good work.
Good luck/Lycka till!
Don’t forget to comment this lesson or give it a like. Your feedback is very important and it helps me make the lessons better.
Did you like the lesson?
- Lesson 61 | MySwedish fluency bits #1 Bättre sen än aldrig! November 5, 2020
- Lesson 60 | Most common abbreviations in Swedish part 2 June 14, 2019
- Lesson 59 | The 20 Most Common Swedish Verbs, part two February 27, 2019
- Lesson 58 | The 20 Most Common Swedish Verbs, part one February 22, 2019
- 7 Things that change when moving to a new country February 3, 2019