Lesson 31 | Comparative and superlative in Swedish I Hello beautiful reader! Today we are going to learn how to use comparative and superlative adjectives. This lesson is divided into two parts. The first one is dealing with comparative words
Did you like the lesson?
It is possible to support MySwedish now! You can buy me a cup of coffee and a cake if you want to. Any support is appreiciated :-).
- Lesson 61 | MySwedish fluency bits #1 Bättre sen än aldrig! November 5, 2020
- Lesson 60 | Most common abbreviations in Swedish part 2 June 14, 2019
- Lesson 59 | The 20 Most Common Swedish Verbs, part two February 27, 2019
- Lesson 58 | The 20 Most Common Swedish Verbs, part one February 22, 2019
- 7 Things that change when moving to a new country February 3, 2019